The founder of the company, Glen Bryant relocated to Prince George in 1951. He was enroute to Kenny Dam to find employment when he secured a job in the electrical trade with a local contractor. After working for numerous electrical contractors in Prince George over the ensuing years, Glen decided to branch out on his own. In 1960 Glen started Bryant Electric, working in both residential and smaller commercial projects.
On February 8th, 1963, Bryant Electric Ltd. was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act of British Columbia and has since evolved into a well recognized and highly reputable firm.
In 1996 business operations were transferred to the second generation of Bryants; Gary, Darcy and Sylvia who continue to serve the needs of our customers. Over the subsequent years the company has expanded their expertise to provide new products and services.
In the spring of 2005 we expanded out west and opened a branch in Terrace, B.C. in order to widen our customer base and bring quality work to the area. With this new development Bryant Electric Ltd. continues to be one of the largest electrical contracting firms in northern B.C.